• Investor/Wholesaler
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
Ideas to fund additional to Hard money in foreclosures

Michael Marchione
  • Investor/Wholesaler
  • Sarasota, FL
Posted Nov 28 2016, 17:13

I own Populi Property Investments, LLC and have recently relocated to Sarasota, Fl from Massachusetts. This area is gorgeous and there is an immense amount of real estate activity, with amazing potential for investors. In terms of residential redevelopment, the weather doesn't play a role is preventing year round operation, when compared to New England. Was relatively easy to meet with and come to an agreement with a hard money lender. Generally 65% loan-to-value on the purchase price and not the market value, which can be frustrating as an important factor in the success stories is investors never use their own money. I am very interested to hear from the BiggerPockets community about additional maneuvering to acquire funding to assist in purchasing a foreclosure using a hard money lender.

I have been researching the possibility of receiving government grants in terms of a business in its first year operation, pertaining to residential redevelopment. The bounteousness of Populi Property Investments is we do the fixing ourselves as a partner is a general contractor and I hold a business degree in accounting. This road isn't supposed to be easy, clearly, but when you are exiting the education spectrum, passing the novice or beginner title, you should be able to attain funding. I would like to hear what many of you have to say relative to personal experience and additional options that have been pursued in a similar transpiration.  

Loading replies...