Title Search Company / Attorney in Baltimore Area

7 Replies

I need recommendation for a good Title Search Company / Attorney in Baltimore Area. I'd appreciate someone you've worked with personally and happy top recommend. Thank you.

@Tom Gimer with Masters Title & Escrow who is also very active in BP boards. I have not personally worked with him or his company (I am in NC) but have seen his advice and posts here and I believe he should be in your short list for consideration..

@Saji Ijiyemi , @Tom Gimer would be a great choice however I believe he does most of his business in DC. 

Also from Master title and escrow is Jeff Charlow who has an office in Towson. He can do other real  estate work in addition to title work. 

Others to consider that I use regularly

Drew from Dulaney title and Escrow, 

Holly Edelstein from Clearview Settlement Solutions

Anthony Onwuanibe at Golden Trust title. Anthony regularly does other investor work also.

Originally posted by @Tom Gimer :

@Ned Carey @Sriv Nava Thank you guys so much for the mentions. I agree with all the recommendations so far.

And for the record a significant percentage of the deals I oversee are up that way. (Actually closed a few recently with Crab Properties, LLC in the chain.)

i hope you checked them out carefully. 

Originally posted by @Ned Carey :

@Saji Ijiyemi , @Tom Gimer would be a great choice however I believe he does most of his business in DC. 

Also from Master title and escrow is Jeff Charlow who has an office in Towson. He can do other real  estate work in addition to title work. 

Others to consider that I use regularly

Drew from Dulaney title and Escrow, 

Holly Edelstein from Clearview Settlement Solutions

Anthony Onwuanibe at Golden Trust title. Anthony regularly does other investor work also.

Tom closes deals for us in Baltimore ...