Skip to content
Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Aubrey Clifton
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Do you have with Private Placement memorandum ?

Aubrey Clifton
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Apr 26 2017, 16:08

1.) Who and or where is a good a a good attorney to use to write the private placement memorandum?

2.) Have you ever used a private placement memorandum in California?

3.) How did you go about choosing the market you currently invest in, what indicators suggest that you should invest in them? What software do you use to do market research?

4.) What the difference of using LLC vs PPM California Qualifying under the Section 25102(f) Reg D Blue Sky Filing exemption? I'm under the impression that you use both simultaneously.

5.) How much should I pay myself from the fund?

6.) How realistic is it to use the same monies raised to buy multiple properties separately?

How soon can I get the down payment back to use towards purchasing another property after closing? Via refi? equity line? etc..

7.) From the fund how much should we keep as a cushion to cover caring cost in case of vacancies?

8.) What’s the Single most consistent question you get, before you receive money from investors to invest in a fund? What made them invest with you? How do you establish trust??

9.) Not having no experience in buying commercial properties and raising money formally... do you have any tips or suggestions for my pursuit in establishing a fund? What are some expected startup cost range?

10.) Is it common for investors to get cash back at closing to reposition commercial property?

11.) What is an attractive return on investor’s money?

12.) Getting started with a new fund should I start the buying the properties out right or just enough to put 20-30% percent down?

13.) What avenue besides friends and family could I use to raise money?

14.) What are some of the best practices to raise capital?

15.) How long is your presentation to raise funds? What type of presentation or gatherings do you have to attract investors?

16.) How many presentations would you’d do per year to raise the capital?

17.) How many slides in the presentation? How long?

18.) What ae some good networking events to got to?

19.) Where can I find some good list to do direct mail with and to get off market deals?

Loading replies...