Skip to content
Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Daniel J.
  • Conroe, TX
Votes |
Is Grant Cardone crazy or am I just scared?

Daniel J.
  • Conroe, TX
Posted Oct 26 2017, 10:30

I fully realize Cardone is a very polarizing individual, and that’s an understatement. I do disagree with him on some things, I’m not out to build an empire and we will probably always own our own home for various reasons. I do understand though the reasoning behind why he says you should scale up as quickly as possible to mitagate a lot of the costs with sheer volume. I also have my concerns with going from zero to literally 100, or frankly even 25. I have zero experience at this point and so stepping in and using investors dollars at that’s scale seems quite risky, and almost frankly misleading. I wouldnt be intentionally misleading them, but giving them confidence I can pull o off something I don’t have the strong experience in. Am I just scared and Cardone is right, or is caution better?

For some back ground I am located just north of Houston, have financing for the 300k mark working a JV deal. My goal is to start in 2-4 units to get my feet on the ground, and then hopefully jump into the 6-25 range and go from there.

Thanks!

Daniel

Loading replies...