• Woodland Park, CO
Votes |
2-4 unit Multifamily Turnkey Companies

Ryan Haley
  • Financial Advisor
  • Woodland Park, CO
Posted Mar 18 2018, 19:18

Hi,

I recently bought a 4plex in Columbus, Ohio and have been very happy so far (5 months in) with the cashflow it's generated, especially given the price point; with expectations it will get better as things get on a more even keel/steady state in the next few months. 

I'm wondering if there are companies similar to Memphis Invest that have turnkey investment services for 2-4 units (ideally 4plex) in US real estate markets with solid underlying economic fundamentals. My target acquisition price is 80-120k with net positive monthly cashflow of at least $1500/month (not including financing, which I'm hoping to avoid by paying all-cash), with little to no out-of-pocket renovation costs. 

I live in Woodland Park, CO, which is not a good market for what I'm looking for as an investor (as far as I presently know) so I would most likely be an out-of-state owner. Therefore, I need a single point of contact/coordination on the ground I can trust implicitly for all aspects of investing, including but not limited to: identifying the right target market, the specific deal, tenant placement, the right contractors/vendors, and ongoing property management.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Loading replies...