Looking for a 4plex in Anchorage ALASKA

8 Replies

Looking for good cash flowing multi family property,preferably a 4plex,BRRR in Anchorage,AK. I plan to owner occupy. Area of town is important. Let me know if you’re investor and you know of a deal that you know of and willing to share information. Thank you!

4plex are hard to find with the BRRR in Anchorage, I've been doing Direct Mailing and haven't got any call for a multi family, only single homes. I will let you know if I find any

Flue, I just hit my 10 year anniversary of real estate investing and specifically, investing in Anchorage. About 2 years later I decided to become a Realtor to help other people do what I was doing because, although I had a good agent, he wasn't an expert in real estate investing. My goal was and is, to help other investors make sound investment decisions based on their goals while providing information, tools, resources and advice from someone who does it daily and has experience in all areas of real estate investing. I successfully help dozens of new and experienced investors a year find and buy great investment properties in Anchorage. The great ones hardly hit the MLS and the ones that do don't last long. I have made it my mission to make sure that my clients find the best deals first. I am very successful in helping any new investor I decide to work with find the right property for them and give them the tools to make it successful.

Let’s connect to talk more about what you are looking for and how I can help with your investing goals. No obligation, no sales pitch.

@Flue Hasipi BRRRR is VERY hard in Anchorage. For a couple reasons:

1. Everyone's looking for that too so they get gobbled up

2. Anchorage is multi-family heavy for owner occupants and investors...so they tend to take decent care of them...at least enough to not get foreclosed on or so run down they cannot resell close to market value.

I would encourage you to connect with MULTIPLE RE Investing friendly  agents and let them know what you're looking for. That way your funnel is bigger to find the right property.

Next, always be ready to pull the trigger because you never know when they pop up.

Lastly, try to hunt down the property yourself. Drive for dollars, find a crappy looking fourplex, and do some digging. If you're serious about doing rehab work, you should also be serious about finding the deal. Neither of them are "easy." Not necessarily hard, but both require work on your part.

Good luck and cheers!

Thank you all for your email input,I really do appreciate it! I will keep my eyes open for the right deal,if you’re a realtor and know of a deal that is not in the MLS I would obviously consider it,Loyalty is very important to me as well. If you are an investor and you know of a deal that you may not be ready for yourself I would appreciate you sharing that! Thank you again!

There is another meeting with a whole bunch of landlords on April 19th 6:30 at "The Megan's Room".  You might be able to go and network with others and maybe you'll find a deal there.

Originally posted by @James Cash :

@Flue Hasipi BRRRR is VERY hard in Anchorage. For a couple reasons:

1. Everyone's looking for that too so they get gobbled up

2. Anchorage is multi-family heavy for owner occupants and investors...so they tend to take decent care of them...at least enough to not get foreclosed on or so run down they cannot resell close to market value.

I would encourage you to connect with MULTIPLE RE Investing friendly  agents and let them know what you're looking for. That way your funnel is bigger to find the right property.

Next, always be ready to pull the trigger because you never know when they pop up.

Lastly, try to hunt down the property yourself. Drive for dollars, find a crappy looking fourplex, and do some digging. If you're serious about doing rehab work, you should also be serious about finding the deal. Neither of them are "easy." Not necessarily hard, but both require work on your part.

Good luck and cheers!

Well said!!  Yes, driving for dollars is where it is anymore...You'll have to look for properties that need repairs and then be willing to do some work.  Anchorage is getting a bit older now.  :)

Thank you,Kassandra,” the Megan’s Room” is that the REX meetings? 

Youdo, thank you for the lead on the 4plex I purchased! It was nice to meet you in person as well. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.