• Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
Real Estate Investor Newbie

Maya Patterson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted Jan 8 2020, 06:16

Gooooood Morning Bigger Pockets!!

My name is Maya Patterson and I am extremely excited and ready to dive into real estate investing!

I’m 21 years old and originally from Colorado. I moved to Fort Lauderdale 3 years ago to play college volleyball at Nova Southeastern University.

Fast forward to now, I live alone and instead of partying and wasting my 20s away I want use this time to learn and create enough assets to retire my parents and I in the next couple years.

My goal is to have over 10 rental properties by the end of this year and enough cash flow to purchase both my parents new houses for them to retire in. To start off, I’ve been researching how to wholesale. I’ve read the blogs, watched the YouTube videos and listened to plenty of podcasts but the biggest thing for me is jumping the broom and getting started!! Because I know knowledge is only power if I use it!!

Anyway, I’d loveeee any feedback or help along the way. I’m extremely confident in myself and my abilities and would be even more confident if I found some people to help guide me through this journey or if I had my “MasterMind Group”, as Napoleon Hill would call it. Please don’t hesitate to message me as I appreciate you guys for all your help and knowledge.

Thank you sooo much and lets make some money!!

Loading replies...