Skip to content
Land & New Construction

User Stats

Votes
Gail Ferenc
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker
  • Florida
Votes |
Pre-construction - 7 luxury condos -Honeymoon Island FL!

Gail Ferenc
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker
  • Florida
Posted Aug 3 2008, 11:02

Hi! I am marketing 6 luxury 1850' (MOL) condos and one two story townhouse condo (2550' (MOL)> These are top of the line with all the bells and whistles and located on the ONLY way to Honeymoon Island, rated 2nd best beach in the nation by Dr. Beach. The condos are all 3 br/2 ba and 2 car garages, the town home is 3/3/3 plus den and 2 car garage. This location is exceptional! Across the street is literally the outer beach of Honeymoon along with the Pinellas County Trail for biking, skating, walking, etc. Rent a kayack on the causeway! Fish practically from your doorstep. Take the ferry to Caladesi Island. Walk to restaurants, banks and shopping. Hone your artistic skills at the Dunedin Fine arts World Class center!
I just started marketing these........preconstruction starts at $525K......no reservations...straight to contract! I have "one out of the box"......and could potentially have a little leniency on the next contract. Act fast and gain immediate equity at pre-construction prices. Construction commences in approx. 5 weeks. Google the Dunedin Causeway and see how little land is left to build anything!
Visit www.libertyg.com and follow the link to Romanzo condos......mention that you saw this post for a really good deal or email me direct at [email protected].
Thanks!