Tampa Bay are Foundation and Masonry referrals? I need them!

2 Replies

I am building a new, single family residential home in the city limits of Tampa. I'm seeking referrals for foundation layers and masonry (block) companies. Does anyone know of any companies, or individuals?

Hi Jay, I have used Dale Hays Masonry for masonry repairs for my primary residence and they did a good job and didn't charge me even though it was out of warranty period. I had bought my house as new construction and they did the original work on all the houses in that subdivision. They are based in Hudson. Don't know anyone for foundation. Good luck. 

Originally posted by @Ally Kumar :

Hi Jay, I have used Dale Hays Masonry for masonry repairs for my primary residence and they did a good job and didn't charge me even though it was out of warranty period. I had bought my house as new construction and they did the original work on all the houses in that subdivision. They are based in Hudson. Don't know anyone for foundation. Good luck. 

Hi Ally. Thank you for the lead. I'll contact them and maybe they work with a foundation company. Thank you!