Dears BP Members,
I was wondering to get one of these software, hope it can save my time doing analysis on "excel" and help to present the package to my Investor. But I need an insight from you all about the Excel "holly grail" of RE analysis
1. Have you ever paid for something like this ?
2. What's your typical budget for these type of projects ?
3. How high of priority is this for you ? 4. any more suggestion ?
These what i am watching :
Thank you so much
Account Closed , without knowing exactly what you need the software to do, it's hard to provide a definite recommendation, but check out Property Evaluator and see if it would suit your needs. It much cheaper than the options you mentioned. I have no connection to it other than I have it on my Mac and iPad. (That may be an issue if you don't have one of those platforms because it is not available for Windows).
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you