What to do?

6 Replies

House

The link to my house purchase is above. What would you do to add value? The style is unique, what would you call this style of home? Do you think I would have trouble finding cmops? Im not sure how appraisals work-as this is my first investment purchase. 

@Jarrod Willis  -  You might be better off speaking to a local real estate agent.  With intimate knowledge of your local market it is hard to comment about adding value and the comps.  

Is this in a flipper's market? If so, go tour some other flipped properties on the market and see what they did. Seeing a lot of what other people did will give you an idea of your competitors and perhaps what the buyers are looking for in that area.

The best thing I can think of to add value is to find a good Tenant who will start paying you a nice rent amount. Cheers...

The 1st thing that comes to mind when I saw those pictures is"pressure wash the outside". On a different note, the F150 I had before my current one I purchased in Gainesville, Ga.  I've caught many striped bass out of Lake Lanier.  Congratulations on owning investment property!  I enjoy that area of Georgia

We have a rehab company that services the Southeast and specializes in investments. We can help you in that arena, if you need some help just message me and we can speak more about what you can do.

Apparently its assessed at $84K! 

Indeed the house is unique so you would have to talk to someone that is familiar with that particular area to get more solid info. I'm in Gainesville but Hall County. If you ever need something up in my area let me know!!

LSouza

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here