General Real Estate Investing
Account Closed
  • Ocala, FL
Votes |
Wholesaling Starting out and WOW!! not what i expected

Account Closed
  • Ocala, FL
Posted Mar 5 2015, 16:35

Ocala Florida. Hey there my name is Kevin i been WHOLESALING for about a month and WOW!! couple calls coming in with my bandit signs i put out with hard work late at night and midnight but all of a sudden calls start dying out for some reason. When i check this specific area i put my signs around BAM!! gone and the remains of my signs that were ripped off when i stapled them to the wooden utility poles, it wasnt on private property either for the owner to come and rip it off which would be understandable and something i wouldnt do, SO what im guessing is another wholesaler who thinks that area is only his because out of all these other signs and service stuck on the ground and nailed to the utility poles only mine was ripped off, which pisses me off to another level and to also mention that my sign was the only one that had to deal with Real Estate. After putting my signs a couple days later i realized on the other side of street there was another bandit sign, not pointing any fingers but it makes me want to call this person and ask them if they're the ones whos doing this, worse enough if these wholesalers in my area are making a good profit off this they should stop bringing down someones hard work to have less competition considering the fact that im alone and still havent made a single dollar in this business. It just upsets me how there would be people like this out there who try to wipe out "competitors" instead of calling me and asking me to partner up since I DID have a couple leads and would be a rational thing to do but i dont care cause im very passionate in the rewards that Real Estate can bring me or in my future but i know theres another way. Should i call up for sale by owner signs and try to wholesale those type of deals ? theres alot of things i dont know yet but i have come across mad sellers after i offer them my offer but either way move on to the next deal huh ? the more i get into this business the more i learn but it would be nice to have someone with experience guide me. My market is Ocala FL and this is my journey so far. Wish me a good one. - Kevin Prieto

Loading replies...