Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Esaul Viramontes
  • VENICE, FL
Votes |
When APPLYING for HARD MONEY....BEWARE!!!

Esaul Viramontes
  • VENICE, FL
Posted Jun 8 2015, 15:23

I have been shopping for a hard money lender religiously for a prospective property...going on 2 weeks! Hell, I even put out an ad in the BP marketplace. Today, out of nowhere, I receive a long text.  It asked me what terms I was needing and an email address where this person could send over an application. Needless to say, I was thrilled! As soon as I received the email, the person asked me to fill it out ASAP and return it...ASAP! I gave it a once over and felt skeptical right off the bat for the following reasons:

1. The email came from a personal account.

2. The application asked for my age.....TWICE

3. The App was Signed by a BILL BIGGS and signature did NOT remotely resemble a BILL BIGGS.

The app said it was from an "Affiliated Mortgage Lending" company based out of Texas. I looked them up on the BBB and Yes that company exists AND with an A+ rating..HOWEVER this scam artist could have easily copied and pasted the info so as to give it "legitimacy".

I texted this *** HAT back and called him out on his nonsense.....All i have received is silence...I have Vowed to text this A-HOle night and day for this attempt into duping me..If ANYONE receives a text from (770) 847-9792  DONT FALL FOR IT!!!! Im LUCKY i didnt get blinded by my Happiness in FINALLY getting a response....and by posting this I hope to open peoples EYES in the real life dangers and EVIL out there

Loading replies...