Contractor/Handyman Suggestion for Las Vegas

8 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm starting out in my REI journey by buying my own home and hopefully renting out some of the rooms. The papers are signed and I have the keys to the house but I'm at a lost as to how to get it fixed up and presentable again. We want to get laminate flooring done throughout the house, which includes ripping up the old carpet and tiles, and would really appreciate any suggestion for good flooring referrals from everyone in Las Vegas, Nevada!

Thanks for the recommendation Charlie. I gave him a call and waiting on a rough estimation right now. 

Never thought it would be this hard to find decent and good labour without breaking the bank in Las Vegas. 

Congrats on getting a place and the beginning of your journey. Following this thread as I am also in Las Vegas and always looking for good contractors to add to the team.  :-) 

I too am looking for somebody I can call to take care of small maintenance issues that might crop up as a result of renting.  But this is a new-contraction home so I think most big items will be covered by the manufacturer warranty.  Somebody who services the Henderson area.  Any recommendations?  Thanks folks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you