• Real Estate Agent
  • Pawtucket, RI
Votes |
Real Estate Agent- scrubbing MLS for motivated seller leads

Vanessa Garcia
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pawtucket, RI
Posted Oct 11 2017, 21:15
Hello All, I've been racking my brain on how I can provide value to an investor as a RE agent while learning negotiation skills and simultaneously build my knowledge base of wholesaling investing. I'm interested in doing business in Massachussetts and Rhode Island. My thoughts are: ▪️Find a local wholesaler or flipper (investor) that would like to partner up (a feat in itself but I have some contacts) ▪️I would scrub the MLS, locate properties that have gone off market and have equity. Gather owner and property information ▪️Investor would come up with an offer price ▪️[we?] would make contact with owner or visit property with the aim of speaking with the owner ▪️I would sit in on negotiation ▪️Assuming a deal is worked out I would receive a cut of the deal (not sure what would be fair earnings in this scenario.) Is this realistic? Would this be of actual value to an investor? I know many agents do not like to work with investors because of the amount of work vs. pay-off. I am looking for a mutually beneficial way that I can learn while providing value in my current role as a real estate agent. Thoughts, suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...