Michael Quarles' Training Program

7 Replies

Has anyone gone through his system? 

Feedback? Pro's and Cons?

I have... Like Tony the Tiger would say.... ITTTTSSSS GREEAAAT!

Awesome. Thanks Brent. 

Are you still engaged in the business? How have the results been in 2017? 

Do you focus on areas around you or can you do this from afar? I live in San Francisco, brutal market here for newbies.

yes, still in the businesses.  I have done very little marketing in 2017 for various reasons but I have a great corporate gig that has me handcuffed.  I focus on areas around me but am getting ready to start in some surrounding states.  Consistency is the key...don't overthink it.  Whatever marketing you can afford, do it over and over and over, follow up , follow up and follow up, talk to people every day about what you do, ask for referrals...simply put keep your funnel full and when you get leads in your funnel make sure you follow up quickly and consistently and demonstrate to them the value you bring and how you can help solve their problem.

@Ernesto Hernandez I strongly recommend you don't invest on DMM until you take the silver program. I lost 4 grand investing on DMM here in Dallas targeting the wrong zip codes. The silver program is only $297 . It has great info about how to get started and setting up your mail campaign. it is definitely worth every penny. I might start the gold program soon. 

Hi @Ernesto Hernandez its funny because I think there is an Ernest Hernandez already in the program. @Brent Hill 's thread is great and has some of my thoughts.

Bottom line is the gold program has a wealth of knowledge for a reasonable price but as with most coaching programs or life in general you need to take action and keep yourself motivated. The "accountability coaches" will give you advice on calls and ask Michael if they don't have the answer but they won't crack the whip if you slack off

It was better when Michael did the q&a calls himself but he has so many enterprises going I understand that isn't possible. James is good but doesn't have the decades of knowledge MQ does.

@Brent Hill

When you put out your first mailer, did you have to state that you were a Realtor somewhere on the mailer?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here