SHARE YOUR 2017 SUCCESS STORY?

5 Replies

Looking back on 2017, Seemed like a good year for my portfolio. I was able to grow my networth without adding much debt. Also increased my monthly income from realestate by 70%.

Im a happy REI

Share your success story?

Congratulations on your success in 2017!   2017 was  a great year for me as well.  Besides growing my portfolio by acquisition, I was able to syndicate 3 apartment complexes by growing my investor base across the country.

Buy low and sell high. Buy vacant land in Florida, they aren't making anymore of it. We are getting more people leaving high tax states like NY, NJ, CT and MA.  Write the property taxes off your income and no tenants to deal with.

Started with zero rentals at the beginning of 2017, now I own two and soon it’ll be 3. I’m 23. Goal is 10 by 27 and 20 by 30.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here