Remote fix and flip investors what do you look for?

1 Reply

Hello everyone! We are firing up hard on some marketing and wholesaling efforts on the Western Slope of Colorado. We believe these smaller mountain towns are experiencing massive growth as Denver explodes west. We are working on setting up a list of every single person needed to be able to manage a fix and flip remotely. 

This post is for people that love to pay cash for properties and perform fix and flips but are struggling to find deals in their area. I'm wondering what you would need to be able to invest in a hot market remotely and perform a virtual flip? Looking for advice from people who do remote fix and flips in what you look for in an area or boots on the ground people to create success. We have an extremely solid plan in place and look forward to doing more deals in 2018!

Braden.

Flipping houses out of state in a hot market can be a struggle. I have moved out of "hot" markets and have instead found colder markets which provide cash flow instead.

With the way that the whole market is right now that is the best thing that I have found. 

If you were to invest out of state and do flips the first thing would be to find out where and who. You need to build your team and then find a strategy to get off market deals because getting deals on the MLS is going to be impossible in a hot market.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.