• Rental Property Investor
  • East Wenatchee, WA
Votes |
Steve's 5,000th post!

Steve Vaughan#1 Personal Finance Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • East Wenatchee, WA
Posted Mar 14 2018, 09:55

Was surprised to get notice of my 5,000th post this morning from BP!  Are you telling me that I've been arguing, advising, sharing and yacking to the tune of 5,000 times already? I haven't seen a milestone post thread in a while, so thought I would mark the occasion quickly and do one. 

Looking back, I used to welcome new folks more and advise more on the seller-financing and creative side along with Brian Gibbons and Bill Gulley and Bob and others, some no longer with us.  The landscape of contributors and the membership has changed a lot since 2014 when I found BP.  We all mature and do different things as we go.  New members have picked up the welcome and how do I get started slack, so I focus more on things I care about these days like leverage levels and creative strategies. 

BP and my colleagues and its members in general have been an important part of my life since I found it.  I sincerely enjoy my time here and want to thank you all for listening to me rant and rave and share 5,000 times! 

Loading replies...