READ BEFORE POSTING HERE

11 Replies

This thread is for the discussion of real estate. If you can't find a place in our forums to talk about it, post here.

This thread is not, however, the place to promote your website, service, etc!

Abusers will be warned, and then banned. Use our classifieds, site promotion, or for sale threads to do your selling!

I just read you post, and I want to make sure that im clear of any problems. I am a realestate investor, not selling any properties. I have a program we developed, that finds every deal on the market that is listed below market value. It enables me to find many more deals than I personally can do. So I look for partners, or set the deal up and get a cut.

Im not selling on your site. Hope thats ok.

Joe Goodrich

This is a great website that you have. From Houston and have found other sites to be, well, less advertised and used. Thanks for creating this.

Originally posted by "Joe Good":
...So I look for partners, or set the deal up and get a cut.

Im not selling on your site. Hope thats ok.

Joe Goodrich

Hmmm, well that looks like selling to me... selling deals! :wink:

Seriously it's not a problem to tell people about the deals you've got. We've got an area for people looking for mentors and partners. If you want to find partners in that forum it would be great. The main thing is we don't want to have blatant self-promotion all over the site. All high quality discussion forums require moderation and our board is no different!

Thanks for hosting such a great site. Just registered today : )

I agree, what an awesome site for newbies, all the way to seasoned Investors. Alot of resources.

Everything I have read so far is very informative, and helpful. This site could really shorten the learning curve for alot of people.

Thanks for hosting such a great site. Just registered today
I look forward to participating in the future.

Great website!!!!

Awesome website- It actually helps people learn, instead of promoting a bunch of B.S.

Good job!

Looks like a great place to learn and connect. Thanks!

Glad to see your back up an running.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here