Wholesale investors title companies

7 Replies

Hi, I’m new to wholesaling. I’ve been contacting a few title companies in the South Florida area to close out a deal I just came across. Most of the companies is telling me that they don’t do double closing or work with real estate investors. Do anyone know of a title company that work with real estate investors that’s familiar with wholesale deals in the South Florida area?
Originally posted by @Lekisha Cole :
Hi,

I’m new to wholesaling. I’ve been contacting a few title companies in the South Florida area to close out a deal I just came across.

Most of the companies is telling me that they don’t do double closing or work with real estate investors.

Do anyone know of a title company that work with real estate investors that’s familiar with wholesale deals in the South Florida area?

Independence Title in Ft. Lauderdale or Title Trust in West Palm Beach.

Originally posted by @Lekisha Cole :
Hi,

I’m new to wholesaling. I’ve been contacting a few title companies in the South Florida area to close out a deal I just came across.

Most of the companies is telling me that they don’t do double closing or work with real estate investors.

Do anyone know of a title company that work with real estate investors that’s familiar with wholesale deals in the South Florida area?

I have heard Independence Title is a good company and works with investors. Attending local reia groups will be helpful in connecting with other wholesalers and investors who may be able to give you more insight into which title company to use. Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you