What would you ask in an interview?

2 Replies

Hi BP!

I work mostly with investor clients, and want to provide them with overwhelming value.  So I've decided to create a book featuring 20 interviews with successful investors, and will offer them both an e-book and audio recordings. This will be for both new investors and those who have been at it for a while. I'll be focusing mostly on flippers and those with rental portfolios, but might interview a few multi-family investors as well.

If you were to receive a book like this from your realtor, what questions would you like the interviewer to ask?  (I don't want to copy the BP podcasts directly, but might take inspiration on a few of their questions.)

What was there first purchase, how was it financed, and do they still own it?

Flippers: Are you slowing down right now (top of the market) or pushing harder to find deals regardless of risky market conditions? 

What advice can you give to someone just starting out?  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you