• Rental Property Investor
  • New York, NY
Votes |
Real Estate Investing ideas?

Adam Harper
  • Rental Property Investor
  • New York, NY
Posted Aug 14 2019, 08:13

I upgraded to Pro couple weeks ago. I'm a wannabe investor, and about to sign up for an online course to get my real estate license in New York — I live in Manhattan. I've been lurking on this forum for awhile trying to educate myself about Short Term Rentals — I use Airbnb where I can when I travel, and love it, and want to run STR myself. After searching for a perfect potential STR for couple years it suddenly hits me that why narrow my options to STR? I obviously love to travel and want to make a living from real estate! I now open to all things related real estate investment. The goal is to set me free! So I cut down, way down, on my working hours (fortunately I'm a freelancer and have control over my hours), upgraded to BP Pro, read everything related to real estate investment, sign up to get my license (not to sell properties, just to learn the business), listen to tons of podcast... So I'm a newbie, a wannabe investor, have plenty of times, some cash and amazing credits. I also own a coop in Manhattan. Any ideas, suggestions, advices? I'm all ears. Willing to partner up too, or become a mentee if someone willing:)

Loading replies...