Who is active in Muskegon?

7 Replies

I'm looking to connect with people active in the Muskegon market in Michigan. In particular, looking to find investor friendly agents/brokers who I can work with to locate my next rental property.  If you are in that market or know someone who is please tag them in this post so I can reach out. 

Keywords: west Michigan, grand rapids

@Scott Passman Sorry about the previous response. That was a total accident. I also invest near downtown Grand Rapids, and I love working with investors as a Real Estate agent. I would love to talk with you about your needs and see if we are good match for each other. If you are interested in this opportunity feel free to send me a personal message. I look forward to hearing back from you. Enjoy your day.

Hi All! Muskegon is one of the markets I cover. I'm a HUD Home listing agent and work with investors all over West Michigan helping them get rich. If anyone needs some help in Muskegon feel free to reach out to me anytime. I"m here to help!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you