• New to Real Estate
  • Jasper texas
Votes |
It looks like divorce

Daron Williams
  • New to Real Estate
  • Jasper texas
Posted Sep 20 2020, 21:34

So when I first became a biggerpocket's member I asked a question in the forums is REI worth a divorce.. my question is now how can I protect my two vacant lots on the lake that i just purchased since August now that it looks like divorce is for sure coming.. for the past couple of weeks she would leave during the day so I could be able to educate myself with watching podcasts or reading books or driving for dollars etc.. she's been gone for the past three days and nights and I barely heard from her. when I said something about why is her stuff still here if she wasnt going to come home she said that she would come pack it tomorrow.. well I just got done packing it tonight and I'm wondering if there's a way to protect my investments.. the whole marriage i have been the one taking care of both of us and its been horrible every since i got laid off from working in the plants in west texas.. i was trying to hang on till i could atleast get a post nup signed but now it dont look like that is going to happen.. i was trying to make a better life for the both of us and now it looks like my REI days might be done.. I don't even know what category this would fall under and any advice given would be very much appreciated.. thank you in advance

Loading replies...