Medford, Oregon Lenders

7 Replies

We came across a potential deal in Medford, OR. We secured hard money for the pre-approval; however, we'd be interested in comparing terms with other lenders over the next few days. Do any of you have private or hard money lender recommendations for that area? We're newer to this type of lending and would love to get a few perspectives as well as find people that we like to work with now or in the future. 

Thanks in advance!

- Jean

Note: The seller needs to a fast close so standard lenders aren't an option. 

1. Iron Bridge in PDX

2. Lendinghome  SF

3. Conventus SF

4. Seattle fund  Name is self explanatory.

5. Geneis  LA

there are lenders in Eugene and salem just can recall names.. 

however be aware of too good to be true terms.. 

HML for those without DEEP experience are about 2 and 12 in Oregon..

The fix and flip market has went to the experienced based pricing model for the most part. The more exists you have had in the last 2 years the better the terms get. If you have had less than 2 exists in the last 24 months, you are looking at terms like what was described above. 

As you get more exits under your belt the rates can get much better with the same amount of points. 

I hope this helps?

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :

1. Iron Bridge in PDX

2. Lendinghome  SF

3. Conventus SF

4. Seattle fund  Name is self explanatory.

5. Geneis  LA

there are lenders in Eugene and salem just can recall names.. 

however be aware of too good to be true terms.. 

HML for those without DEEP experience are about 2 and 12 in Oregon..

Thanks for the specifics Jay! This was helpful.

If it's a solid deal (fix/flip) reach out to Richard Halpin at Equity Street he might be interested in JV with you. He lives in Medford, OR so would be able to do a quick review/close. You can go to Equity Street's web page www.equitystreet.com for his contact info. Or you can reach out to me and I can pass on your info.

Originally posted by @Gregory Childs :

If it's a solid deal (fix/flip) reach out to Richard Halpin at Equity Street he might be interested in JV with you. He lives in Medford, OR so would be able to do a quick review/close. You can go to Equity Street's web page www.equitystreet.com for his contact info. Or you can reach out to me and I can pass on your info.

Thanks Gregory! It was a great deal. Unfortunately, we lost out to an all cash offer. My brother is looking for a primary residence in the area and sending leads that meet our criteria in the process. I’ll reach  out to Richard if we come across something else worth pursuing. Thanks again!!