Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes
Julian Morales
Votes |
Looking to finance 4th rental property

Julian Morales
Posted May 26 2020, 03:34

Good morning BP members, hope all is well. I'm currently looking to close on my 4th rental property asap before my purchase contract at $240,680 gets terminated. I currently have $6,180 into it as a deposit, and currently own 3 homes with $425k+ of equity. Due to the current situation of COVID-19 my bank's conventional loan fell through due to them not counting any of my rental income towards my DTI to get the clear to close. I'm looking to finance the remaining $230k on my 4th rental house and willing to use my other 3 home's equity as collateral ($425k+). The other reason why I also want to close asap is because I already have the family approved and ready to move into the 4th rental property. My other 3 homes are fully rented out and have not been affected by the COVID-19 situation, been collecting rent and making my payments on time with extra cash flow. I've been contacting credit unions to refinance and for HELOC's but all of them are taking at least 45+ days which I don't have since the seller needs me to close asap.

If there’s any investor interested or any advise on closing my 4th rental home I’ll truly appreciate it.

Also was wondering if it’s possible to do one cash-out refinance for 3 single family houses within the same community?

Loading replies...