Foreign National Loans

5 Replies

@Vannery Gonzalez

We have a number of foreign partners that invest into US real estate. Feel free to DM ME for any referrals to; accountants, attorneys, lenders etc. who specialize in working with foreign real estate investors.

  • You are eligible for a traditional mortgage (these offer the most advantageous rates and terms as they are backed by investors) as long as you meet the requirements below:

    • -You have a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN); and
    • -You have current, verified status, which may be documented by a valid employment authorization document (EAD), or other documentation showing immigration status is current (e.g., Green Card, work visa, etc.).

If you do not meet those requirements, then you will have to find someone who offers private loans. I'm licensed in Texas and am happy to help out any way I can.

@Vannery Gonzalez Foreign Nationals are able to get bridge (hard money, funding for purchase & rehab) as well as 30 year fixed based on property cash-flow. For bridge, I'd expect 70-85% of purchase price (depending on experience and the deal's numbers) and rates of 8.5% - 10.25%. 

For 30 year fixed based on property cash-flow, max of 70 LTV, rates in the 5.25% - 6.25% range for most -- again depends on the scenario a bit, it could be higher/lower.