• Investor
  • Little Elm, TX
Votes |
Hard Money Lending & Gap Lending

Rick Zink
  • Investor
  • Little Elm, TX
Posted Aug 4 2015, 16:05

I understand the difference between the both of them.

While I am not the most experienced in the world, I do have some experience.  I own a few rentals that are cash flowing.  I have flipped a few and made a moderate profit.  To date, I have never lost money in Real Estate.  I attribute this to the dogged due diligence that I take before I close.  All of my previous properties I have either used a Bank mortgage or I have simply bank rolled myself.

Currently, I am in a position that I have an opportunity to purchase and flip two possibly three houses.  The time on Market is a little longer than what I  would like to see but the profit is solidly there...but I digress.

My reason for this post is that I am having a little bit of a hard time finding a Hard Money lender as well as a GAP lender.  Most I have found want me to buy into a program that I am happy to do but they can't seem to give me a clear understanding of what I am going to learn.

Can someone please point me in a direction that I can find helpful lenders that can assist me in acquiring these properties?  I do not want to let these slide by as I am looking at a handsome profit on each one.

Any help or advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Loading replies...