Setting up finance

4 Replies

Hello all. I am new to investing. I would like to get others thoughts on lining up finances to purchase a home with no $ or very little. As I start looking for deals, my thought would be to line up my finance so I can quickly make an offer. Any thoughts would be great?

Hello,
Glad to see the motivation. I always try to find ways to fund my next deal too. I have a few questions that might help you. How much are you putting forward into investing.? you could do an an fha loan which is 3.5% down  typically for a home and can even get you a multifamily up to a duplex I believe is what's in my area.

Another one I have seen in my area is wells Fargo has a 3% down type of conventional loan but the down fall when I called is you can't get into the multifamily with this one. 

You could Hello,
Glad to see the motivation. I always try to find ways to fund my next deal too. I have a few questions that might help you. How much are you putting forward into investing.? you could do an an fha loan which is 3.5% down  typically for a home and can even get you a multifamily up to a duplex I believe is what's in my area.

Another one I have seen in my area is wells Fargo has a 3% down type of conventional loan but the down fall when I called is you can't get into the multifamily with this one. 
Hello,

There is a lot more I've seen. If I'm in the right area let me know and I can get you some more info. I did VA funding for most of mine which was good if you qualify. hope this helps.

-Brody Jett

Sorry don't know why it doubled my reply the middle has the complete one.

Using private money is an option as well. If you could find friends and family (normally the first people you would ask from) that trust you enough to lend you money, you could definitely get started in investing. I'd like to venture down this road someday but am still in the process of learning in hopes of acquiring properties to build a track record. Many investors with a track record have an easier time receiving money from friends and family because they can show they have been successful in the past.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.