Reputable LLC Formation Lawyer in Atlanta?

3 Replies

Hello All,

I completed the purchase and rental of my first SFH in December. I am in the process of looking for my second SFH now, but I would like to properly protect my assets legally by forming an LLC before I continue down the path of global domination.

If anyone has had a positive experience working with a reputable, and helpful attorney specializing in real estate assets protection in the Atlanta (Marietta), GA area, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  Your input is much appreciated.

Bruce

Glen Sherman

1955B Lower Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30068
(770) 579-0109

Great guy and always easy to reach.

Tell him I referred you and maybe he'll give me a break on my next deal.

I can't speak to Georgia, but here in Connecticut you can set up an LLC by yourself. The Secretary of state's website has the form. Fill it out, mail it in with a check. You would do well, however, to familiarize yourself with therules. How? By reading the state statutes: they are probably online, and not that hard to understand. Check to see pros and cons. For instance, an LLC might need an attorney to process an eviction. Sole proprietor can do it themselves. Still might need a state marshal to serve papers, though.

Thank you for the referral Bob and thanks for the helpful advice David.

Bruce

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here