Votes
Ken T.
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
asset and liability protection guru

Ken T.
  • Dallas, TX
Posted May 28 2016, 13:04

Hello all! Noob here, this is my first discussion. Briefly about myself; I have not done any deals yet, I started this venture through a guru class (I was brought in as a guest paid by my friend).

I am at a convention right now where there are many vendors selling many products and services ranging form turnkey properties, precious metals, funding and tax services. One presentation that they are presenting the entire day is about liability and asset protection. The speaker presented a very compelling issue and solution to asset and liability protection.

This company offers a "bulletproof" liability / asset protection package that consists of a web of Family Liability Protection, Corp, Family Trust, and many sub LLCs. Of course they charge a premium for this package.

I tried to do a search on BP but could not find something that addresses this topic. Anyone have any insight? Are there other resources I should be considering before flocking to this company with my credit card? Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...