Votes |
Happiness secrets I've collect over the years

John Fedro
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Aug 24 2014, 20:39

Hi all,

John Fedro here. Some of you may know me from my weekly BP new blog posts or recent podcast featuring mobile homes. Over the past 12 years I have been very successful in my real estate investments while sometimes being very miserable in my personal life. 

I tell you this because in addition to having a passion for mobile homes, over the past few years I have been compiling secrets and habits of other active investors much older than myself. Some of these habits are basic and others are quite counter-intuitive.

This unofficial study has been a labor of love of mine for many years and while the research I'm collecting I'm using for other studies I have compiled a small book of simple secrets we can all do to help increase happiness and pleasure in our daily investing businesses. 

In our world of real estate investing, Profit-Profit-Profits seem to rise above all other factors. Let us remember that each day is this thing we call Life. Remember to keep the "golden goose" healthy and happy daily, everyday. 

I am not sure if anyone reading this will relate to me in this post or has ever felt low-times while investing. 

The book download link is below and if after reading you'd like to comment and rate the book on Amazon I'm always up for a helpful review. 

Please feel free to offer any improvements below that I can add to the book. Additionally please add any secrets or helpful hints you use to help your investing business daily. Thanks for reading and enjoy.

http://bit.ly/50simplesecrets

Sincerely,
John Fedro

Loading replies...