• Investor
  • Norfolk, VA
Votes |
2 Great Virginia 4plexes for wholesale

Gary Alford
  • Investor
  • Norfolk, VA
Posted Aug 11 2016, 10:48

Calling all Hampton Roads, Virginia (Norfolk, Hampton, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Newport News and Portsmouth) multi-unit investors. Two contracts on multi-unit properties available. Both are outstanding rental opportunities and one could even be a great flip. Looking for great cash-flow then this is it! Check out the details and let me know if your interested and want to take a look. Call/Text me at 757-354-4472

819 35th St Norfolk, VA 23508 $150,000

Completely vacant fourplex needing a decent amount of work. This property has great potential in a up and coming revitalization area. Come make this property great again and reap the rewards of great
returns. You can rehab and sell for a good profit or keep as a great cash flowing rental!

4 3bd/1bth units
Appr. 900 sqft/unit
4606 total sqft
Approx. Rehab Estimate: 50-60K
(Estimate includes submetering units)
Estimated rents: 900-950/m each
3600/m total at 100% occup.
ARV: 260-270K

Click here to view a video tour of property

1016 Anderson St Norfolk, VA 23504 $155,000

Fourplex with two vacant units and other two on month to month terms. One unit rented at $700 and other at $725. Property could use a good cleaing and painting. One vacant unit rent ready but could use a quick cleaning and other unit close to rent ready. Units all separately metered, owner only pays electric in the hallway. Each unit also has washer and dryer.

4 2bd/1bth units
Approx. 750-800 sqft each
4,200 Sqft total
Market rents: $700-750/m
current income (2units): $1,425/m
ARV: 200K

Click here to see a video tour of one of the units (layout the same in the others)

Disclaimer: I do not own or claim to own said property nor do I represent property the owner. This is a contract assignment deal with no contingencies. Non-refundable $2,500 deposit, POF and signed assignment agreement or purchase contract required to secure deal. Contract will remain on the market until all requirements have been met and deposits received. Must close within 14 days after signing agreement at Alperin Law. Buyer and seller pay their own closing cost on both of these deals.

Offering