Cost Segregation is a tax planning strategy used by savvy commercial real estate investors to accelerate the depreciation of certain components of their property. In return, this can reduce current tax liability resulting in faster upfront cash flow.
The first part covers the basics of cost segregation:
- What is cost segregation?
- How does cost segregation work
- Who benefits from cost segregation?
- Visual examples of how cost segregation is beneficial
- Types of buildings that cost segregation projects are typically done on
- Common misconceptions
The second part covers EchoLite, our DIY product specifically made for properties under 500K in basis. EchoLite is based off of an empirical modeling tool. The results are comparable to a full-blown study, but with a lower price tag.
- What is Echo Lite?
- How EchoLite works
- How to run an Echo Lite project
- EchoLite final deliverables
- Suly Bolanos is the Account Manager for Titan Echo, a cost segregation software solution, located in the Denver Tech Center. As a real estate investor herself, Suly works closely with investors and tax experts raising awareness of the benefits of cost segregation.
- Brian Lefever is the lead engineer for Titan Echo, a cost segregation software solution, located in the Denver Tech Center. As a longtime real estate investor himself, Brian takes pride in teaching other investors how to utilize cost segregation and its financial benefits.
Host: Chris Lopez, Realtor at Your Castle Real Estate. Chris helps house hackers and investors build a Denver based rental portfolio
- Search for "Denver Real Estate Investing" in your podcasting app.
- Listen or watch the webinar on website at DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com/Podcast77
- Listen on iTunes / Apple's Podcasting App
Questions? Reach out to us, we love to talk Denver real estate investing!