• Rental Property Investor
  • Where we are parked
Votes |
Portfolio / Blanket Lending

Eric Black
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Where we are parked
Posted Mar 24 2020, 19:15

Preface: I am asking this question in all seriousness. I understand there are a lot of unknowns right now with the Corona Virus and the global economy. I am not looking for speculation or snarky comments about how there are a lot of unknowns right now and how things may be different tomorrow, I understand that. This isn't to start a political debate either so please keep your political opinions to yourself, regardless of party. So please don't reply if you can't answer the question directly. Thank you. :)

Are there any lenders out there doing blanket/portfolio loans? We have 4 SFR properties with financing that we are considering looking into getting a "blanket loan" for, if possible, since rates are lower and mostly just to simplify. Our current rates are good in the grand scheme of things (low 4's to mid-5's). If you, or someone you can refer me to is please respond or PM me. Again, we know in the current state of the global economy this may not be an option, but if it is now, or when we someday climb our way out of all of this we'd still like to consider it.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Cheers!

Eric

Top of Form

Looking for

Loading replies...