• Realtor
  • Trabuco Canyon, CA
Votes |
Independent Assisted Living Facilities

Richard Licon
  • Realtor
  • Trabuco Canyon, CA
Posted Jul 23 2015, 16:22

I have read most of the posts regarding Assisted Living facilities, and I have heard Gene Guardino talk about thie venture, it is an area that I have great interest in developing, and it is a great financial venture , more importantly it is helping people of the Baby Boomer generation who are in the millions and getting a lot older, like me, that need this type of assistence. I have been working in medicine as a physician assistant in Internal Medicine with an emphasis in senior health care,  for over 20 years, I see patients in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities every day. I have the expertise in how these facilities are run, I need investors willing and able to fund the land and/or the structure/house and I can run the business side the investor gets the property and the leasing fees. 

I am open to further discussion, I should note that this type of venture should take place in states like Utah or Arizona as working with regulators is much easier than California. It appears to be a great way to get into Real Estate Investing with the extra incentive of helping seniors that we will all soon become. 

Loading replies...