Votes |
TENANTS FROM HELL #3 Move outs from hell. PICS INCLUDED

James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted Feb 18 2018, 07:11

TENANTS FROM HELL #3

Move outs from hell.

Running one of the largest rental portfolios in the Cleveland, Ohio area I have managed 1,000's of properties & dealt with countless tenants. In short, I have seen it all. From death threats to tenants being murdered to overdose to theft, property damage, fire, destruction, damage & everything else in between.

The purpose of this blog is to peel back the curtain on the Property Management Business and show you some of the real life things that have happened to me or members of my company 1st hand. It's not always sunshine & rainbows. If you have the stomach for it, it's a very rewarding business but sometimes it can be scary, disturbing, challenging & sometimes down right disgusting.

ENJOY!

____

The situation:

When your tenants ask about getting their security deposit back I imagine you, like most of us landlords tell the the rental property needs to be left in "broom clean" condition. If you think that "broom clean" condition has a similar meaning to everyone THINK AGAIN! Ya see, a TENANT FROM HELL's idea of "broom clean" is VERY different than yours! Here is a nice compilation of some rental properties that were to be left in "broom clean" condition. 😷😷😷🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 #TenantsFromHell

Do you need more Tenant From Hell stories in your life?

Stop by & drop a comment on my other tenant from hell threads.

TENANTS FROM HELL #2 Tubs & Showers from hell. PICS INCLUDED!

TENANTS FROM HELL #1 Deplorable living conditions. PICS INCLUDED!

Loading replies...