Votes
Ben Cochran
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
Neighbors from hell!

Ben Cochran
  • Fort Collins, CO
Posted Sep 2 2018, 11:13
I own a duplex in a nice quiet neighborhood. Both sides are rented out by fantastic long term tenants. Recently new neighbors moved into a rental across the street. From day one the tenants have been completely absent while 5-8 children, all bwtween 3 and 10 years old. They occupy my tenants front yards, walkways and even fenced in backyards. The house has constant traffic and is rumored to be a meth house by the other neighbors. They party all hours of the night and even park in front my my tenants driveways and block them in. Without being judgemental, the people that frequent the place have face, neck and prison tats. Many of them with teardrop tats under their eyes. My tenants have said they are starting to fear for their safety and dont want to confront them. I thought they were being a little paranoid until I drove by and saw for myself. I’m afraid I’m going to lose my tenants if something isn’t said but I’m not sure who to contact. Should I contact the owner/property management/landlord? I don’t think I should call the police because I have no proof their doing anything wrong other than being terrible neighbors. I don’t want to be “that guy” who calls and rats out other people, but I’m very concerned I’m going to lose great tenants because of the direction the neighborhood has turned. Am I being “that guy”?

Loading replies...