• Real Estate Broker
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Votes |
Help! Landlord Financials Software recommendation; NO Quickbooks

Jason Sampson
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted Sep 29 2018, 09:08

Hi All! I am looking for a software program, but I don't have any interest in using Quickbooks. I almost don't want a cloud based system. I have been using a ridiculously elaborate Excel spreadsheet for years, but feel a light version of a program might be better. I own a PM company and a considerable amount of rentals (some I manage & some I don't & some out of state), land, vacation rentals, etc. All income received is roughly the same as every Landlord who receives monthly disbursements from a PM company. I have been looking for a program to keep track of financials for each property, individual unit, but not having much luck outside of full blown PM software which I wouldn't be utilizing most of the features. I'm not interested in keeping track of Tenant names, leases terms, SD's, etc; just financials. Money coming in/out for each property and allocated to its proper tax expense by property/unit. Almost a dumbed down PM software. I've looked all over the internet and haven't really seen anything. I know I can't be the only Landlord that needs to keep track of income/expenses in varying degrees like this. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, Jason

Loading replies...