Credit Bureau Reporting Company

3 Replies

Originally posted by @Billy White :

Is there a company that can submit information to the credit bureau about a tenant.

I tried it and was told I need to be a company / business register with the state dept.

You can't. Like you said, you would need to be a business.

Best you can do is try and use a collection company to go after the tenant and they can report the collection amount on your behalf.