Votes
Reece Bierhalter
  • Plano, TX
Votes |
Property Management Software - Small Portfolio

Reece Bierhalter
  • Plano, TX
Posted Sep 26 2019, 07:43

I have finally come to the realization that I can no longer run the financials and handle all that is required to run a rental property in my head or with my manual spreadsheets I have created. It is just too much, and there is too much possibility to let things fall through the cracks. The main things that are important to me and what I am looking for are: ability to handle online payments, basic payment ledgers to track expenses and income, maintenance request portal for tenants, and the ability to set up some automatic emails.  I have begun looking at software's such as Cozy, Buildium, and Tenant Cloud; but I wanted to see what you all have liked and recommend.  I currently own and manage two units, however, I can't scale up until I get a system in place to make this management a little easier.  I do not want to pay a management company right now, as I would like the knowledge and experience. Let me know what you recommend or like or didn't like with software that you have used or currently use.  Thank you in advance for the help! 

Loading replies...