Any software recommendations to manage your properties?

12 Replies

I also utilize TenantCloud.  I don't use it's payment collection option, but instead use Quickbooks Online's invoicing and automated recurring payment feature.  

Depends on what you want to do specifically.  For rent collection many of us use Cozy but they are now switching new users to Apartments.com which I've heard isn't as good of an experience.  Avail is a great alternative.  They both offer maintenance tracking too.  Avail also offers free state-specific leases so that's a big plus.  Google " online rent collection comparison " for much more detailed comparison of what's available.

Originally posted by @Domenick T. :

Depends on what you want to do specifically.  For rent collection many of us use Cozy but they are now switching new users to Apartments.com which I've heard isn't as good of an experience.  Avail is a great alternative.  They both offer maintenance tracking too.  Avail also offers free state-specific leases so that's a big plus.  Google " online rent collection comparison " for much more detailed comparison of what's available.

Great information to know I hear Cozy is great but the Apartment.com situation might not be best for the user interface. I do know people who still use it though. 

Originally posted by @Christopher B. :

I also utilize TenantCloud.  I don't use it's payment collection option, but instead use Quickbooks Online's invoicing and automated recurring payment feature.  

Checking this out right now really appreciate the recommendation!