Votes |
Live Portfolio Analysis Sessions - How To Utilize Equity

Chris Lopez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted Nov 23 2022, 11:37

No Replies

• 11/29/22 11:00AM - 12:00PM America/Denver
  • https://bootcamp.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/portfolio-analysis-mastermind-2/?utm_source=biggerpockets&utm_medium=meetups&utm_campaign=pam2.0
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Do you have equity built up over the past few years? Are you wondering what to do with it? 

Our panel of investment experts will be analyzing two client portfolios live and helping investors learn when to sell, trade-up, or refinance. 

In this webinar, you'll learn how to:

• - Analyze active portfolios, which is the best way to learn
  • - Use Property Llama, our proprietary portfolio analysis software 

You'll walk away with new insights on your portfolio, and how to get to your goals faster.

Whether you're in Denver or Austin, Salt Lake City or Raleigh, this workshop is for you! It's 100% online and free.

Time: Tuesday, November 29th at 11am MDT

Cost: Free

Register Here

If you have any questions, please DM me, I'd love to answer them.

I hope to see you in there!

Chris Lopez

Founder, Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
Host of the BiggerPockets YouTube shows House Hackerz, Multifamily Mentors Show, The Real Estate Ride Along Show. He was on BP #662"Cash Flow IS NOT the Key and Why ROE Beats ROI"

Loading replies...