San Jose Meetup - Friday 12/5/14

14 Replies

• 12/05/14 07:00PM
  • Whispers Cafe and Creperie 1085 E Brokaw Rd Ste 10 San Jose, CA 95131
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi All,

Join us for the last meetup for the year! Last month we have had over 30+ BP and Meetup.com members attend this meetup, chatting about investing in the San Jose area and also out of state. @Jay Y. initially suggested this meetup and I have been keeping it going ever since. Regular experienced investors such as @J Martin from Oakland and @Minh Le in San Jose have been regularly attending. We welcome anyone who would like to attend!

When: Friday, November 7, 2014, 7:00pm

Where: Whispers Cafe and Creperie (outside patio)

(The cafe is in the same complex as City Sports and in the same building as Five Guys on the opposite side of the building.)

1085 E Brokaw Rd
Ste 10
San Jose, CA 95131

Please support the small business by spending some money and tipping for the great service we receive every month! 

There have been a few people wanting to receive email updates of the next meetup and I have finally setup a meetup.com website. Join to get updates!

http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Real-Estate-Investing-Club/

Looking forward to meeting new investors and seeing familiar faces.

Regards,

Johnson

Updated almost 4 years ago

Meetup is Friday, December 5! Sorry for the confusion.

Last San Jose meetup of the year at the same place and same time. Next year I hope to change it up a bit by having this meetup at different venues and add value with speakers and presentations but no pitching. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions on what or who you want to hear from, please let me know!

I don't know if the above tags worked. Let me know if you received a notification.

@Minh Le   and @J Martin - Can you guys make it out at 4pm again? 

@Yuliany W.   - The meetup is Friday, December 5. Sorry for the confusion.

@Johnson H.  I will join the meet up.  btw didn't get a notification

Originally posted by @Johnson H. :

Last San Jose meetup of the year at the same place and same time. Next year I hope to change it up a bit by having this meetup at different venues and add value with speakers and presentations but no pitching. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions on what or who you want to hear from, please let me know!

I don't know if the above tags worked. Let me know if you received a notification.

@Minh Le   and @J Martin - Can you guys make it out at 4pm again? 

What do you know!? I'm not working that day! lol Yes, I'll be down at 4pm. Hopefully breaking bread early with Minh, and whoever else wants to join the early "crowd.." ;)  Just signed another master lease deal this afternoon! And looks like I have a tenant already! Don't think it was because of the Summit, but damn! This year was GREAT for there being no deals and no cash flow around! lol To 2015!!

Oh, I'll probably be there. 

I will try to make it.  Please add me to a mailing list if you have one.

@Johnson H. I will be there, thanks for organizing. btw, the date in description still shows November 7.

@Eric Z.   - Thanks for noticing that. Unfortunately in my haste, I forgot to edit that part. BP does not allow me to make changes to the original post after 15 minutes of posting it I think.

@Kiran R.   @J. Martin @Troy Fisher - As always, looking forward to seeing you guys again! 

@Dooreuhn Cee - You can sign up at my meetup group to get updates. I see that you're from Chicago, are you just visiting or have you moved to the Bay Area?

http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Real-Estate-Investing-Club/

@Dooreuhn Cee , you should connect with @Jay Y. as he invests in Chicago as well if he comes to the meetup.

@Assaf Furman   - Looking forward to seeing you again!

We have 27 people that have signed up and are attending according to the meetup group! I just hope it doesnt rain or it would ruin our awesome patio space. If it does rain, we will move it inside or I may find a backup space. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Yes, I'll entertain you and J until 6:30ish. Have to be home by 7:00pm to go with wifey to a baby shower. 

Thanks @Minh Le . I'm always glad when you can come out. 

One last thread bump before the meetup tomorrow happening rain or shine!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here