Votes |
Oklahoma May Meet up

Paul Choate
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Shawnee, OK
Posted May 12 2015, 09:28

12 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Sorry for the late notice and sporadic nature of these events. I am trying to have these on the fourth Tuesday of each month at noon. 

Where: Casa De Los Milagros Mexican Restaurant and Cantina, 5111 N. Classen Blvd., OKC, 73118 at 12 pm.

Everyone is welcome. The only cost is your lunch if you chose to eat.

This is a networking event. We are having lunch and sharing our current projects, successes and struggles. There is no speaker or expectation of participation on anyone's part. Please come and listen or ask questions. We have had some very good discussions about the local market and activities of the local investing community.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please let me know if you are coming so I can have a rough head count. Please come anyway if your schedule opens up and you did not tell me!

Feel free to notify anyone who might be interested. I am having trouble with the @ thing so please add more in your comments or other key words that will help get the word out.

Keywords- Oklahoma City, Norman, Midwest City, Yukon, Edmond, Mustang

@Faye Herl

@Tyler Weinrich

@JJ Gritts

@Rhett Tullis

@Brian Marshall

Loading replies...