Chicago-SouthLoop Cash Flow Game

6 Replies

• 08/15/15 10:00AM
  • Spoke & Bird- 205 E18th Street, Chicago
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Hi Crystal, My name is Tomitaka Sodeyama. I'm living in Grand Forks, North Dakota. I have a question for you. How did you start cash flow game session? Did you start from your home,  library, or other facility? How did you find members to play? How long does it take a game usually?

I have Cash flow 101 board game, but I played only once with my wife, and about 30mins at 3 day seminar of Rich Dad Education. 

Thank you.

Hi @Tomitaka Sodeyama - I live in Fargo and was recently told about a group here that gets together and plays Cash Flow 101 and 102 (latest version I'm assuming). Have yet to look into it but I was told they started a group on meetup.com and it grew from there.

Tyler Hunter, Real Estate Agent in MN (#40403046) and ND (#9002)
(701) 799-5409
Originally posted by @Tomitaka Sodeyama :

Hi Crystal, My name is Tomitaka Sodeyama. I'm living in Grand Forks, North Dakota. I have a question for you. How did you start cash flow game session? Did you start from your home,  library, or other facility? How did you find members to play? How long does it take a game usually?

I have Cash flow 101 board game, but I played only once with my wife, and about 30mins at 3 day seminar of Rich Dad Education. 

Thank you.

We started playing cashflow 10+ years ago. We usually found members to play with through Real Estate Meet Ups & REI groups. The length of the game can be any where from a couple of hours to 4 to 5 hours. We never played for more than 3 hours.

Thank you for answering my question. I found a cash flow group in Fargo, which is 1.5 hour from my home. Looks like they have a game night once a month. I also find local REI group next town at meetup.com. They have a meeting in two weeks.

Once again, thank you very much!

@Crystal Smith Hey Crystal - Do you still meet on every Saturday for the Cash Flow Game at Spoke and Bird. I recently moved into the neighborhood and looking for like minded people to network.

We no longer meet at the Spoke & Bird.    We moved out of the South Loop into Beverly.  Just do a search For Cash Flow Games on BP & you'll find some other local games.  You can also do a search on Meetup.

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.