Dayton Ohio Real Estate Networking 8/10/15

10 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 08/10/15 06:00PM
  • Beavercreek, Ohio
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Dayton Real Estate Networking 8/10/15

Event Details

Get to know other local investors and landlords.

No formal presentations and no specific topics. Ask questions, start and join conversations.

You're encouraged to bring your deals and what you're looking for.

RSVP for location.

@Darrin Carey

Hope your meet up goes well

I am back in Florida but hope to catch you all next time.

thanks for the help while I was in Dayton. Your HVAC contractor did an outstanding job for us.

Hey @Darrin Carey I just found the Dayton Sub-Forum as well.  I am new to BP and getting started.  So far it has been a great resource.  I missed the Aug 10th event.  Is the meeting monthly and if so when is the next meetup?

Best Regards,

JK

Hi @Jon Krachenfels We meetup once a month, on the second Monday. However, in Sept we will be meeting on a different day. Most likely the third Mon. I'll let you know.

Will there be a November/December meet up? Just getting active!

Edit: Just found the website, sending Darrin an email now!

Yes, there will be meetups on Dec 14, and Jan 11. Anyone and everyone is welcome.

Last month, we had a former employee of the Ohio Division of Real Estate join us.

Hola!  Any meetup scheduled in the next couple of months?  If so, I'd like to get it on my calendar.

@Theresa White  Sure are. May 9, and June 13 in Fairborn. Give me a shout and we can talk more. We have a lot of overlap in our backgrounds.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here