Lakewood- Washington Meetup August 31st 7:00PM

Lakewood- Washington Meetup August 31st 7:00PM

When:

Where:The Ram Bar & Grill in Lakewood, Washington

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes

"We are building  BP Meetups in Washington to get investors new and experienced introduced, networking, and doing deals!!"

Hello Fellow Bigger Pockets Members,

It's time for another South Sound Edition of the PacificNW Real Estate Meetup, where we bring online interactions into the real world. Let's get together to meet fellow BP members, build some relationships and have some great food and drinks.

Like last time, please head over to http://www.meetup.com/PacificNWRealEstate/ and register, seating is limited. The venue also want's a head count to determine whether they need extra staff on hand to serve us.

Keywords:

Lakewood, Olympia, Lacey, Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Bonny Lake, Puyallup, Federal Way, Auburn, Kent, Burien, Aberdeen, Montesano, and the rest of Washington State.

0Reply
189 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker and Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 12 votes
11y

This was my first real estate group meetup, and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and learning from everyone last night...looking forward to the next one!

And thanks @Kevin C. for organizing the event!

Mike

See this reply in the discussion

44 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • General Contractor · Maple Falls, WA · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Are there any meetups farther north around the Bellingham area? I am aching to go to a meetup, but the drive time would make it an all-niter for my wife and I. With a small farm and animals, it would not be possible with a 3 to 4 hour drive one way....

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    I shall try to make it!  There's a chance I'll be visiting family that day, but if not, I'll be there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hello @John Crandell, There  is one in Bellevue every first week of the month hosted by @Troy Fisher, You can head over to our Meetup group and we will let you know when the next one is. http://www.meetup.com/PacificNWRealEstate/

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hey @Brandon Turner, It would be great to see you there!

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 500 posts · 243 votes
    11y

    I'm in! Missed the last one and was bummed out about that, really looking forward to meeting folk from the area I'd like to try investing in.

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes
    11y

    hey Kevin!  i don't see where there's a meetup in Bellevue with Troy.  could you point me and @John Crandell in the right direction?

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y

    @John Crandell and @Patrick Britton join our Meetup Group and as soon as I book a location I'll announce the next eastside edition of the PacificNW real estate meetup.

  • Architect · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 68 posts · 28 votes
    11y

    @Kevin C. I was just asking around about this. Hopefully I can make it and meet some of the South Sounders (Go Sounders!). Thank you for putting this together.

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hi @Alex Chin and @Caroline Hedin,

    We look forward to seeing you there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y
  • Professional · Yakima, WA · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I'm in! Looking forward to it. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hi @Olivia Story.. That's great to hear!

    Look forward to meeting you .

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 427 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to this event!

  • Bremerton, WA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    I can't make this one, but joined the meetup and will hopefully make the next one!  Thanks for setting this up!

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hey @Adrian Chu, Look forward to seeing you there!

    @Edson Reyes...sorry you cant make this one, but I hope to see you at a future one. I will be hosting one the last Monday of every month.

  • Accountant · Bonney Lake, WA · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Sorry Kevin, I'm not going to be able to be there. Have to be in NY during that time for work. Keep me posted about the next one :(

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hey @Kyle Parks... Sorry you can't make this one... But I will be hosting one next month as well... I will let you know... Hope your having a great summer!!!

  • Investor · Harker Heights, TX · Member since 2013 · 69 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    I'll see if I can make it too! Just recently moved to the area thanks to the military and would love to get connected with the BP crew!

    Greg

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hey @Greg Fend, Welcome to the Pacific Northwest and I hope to see you there!

    You may want to join our Meetup group and stay in the loop of all out Meetups for the BP community. Here is the link  

    http://www.meetup.com/PacificNWRealEstate/events/224635286/

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Greg Fend:

    I'll see if I can make it too! Just recently moved to the area thanks to the military and would love to get connected with the BP crew!

    Greg

     There's a large Military Contingent who make are in the area, with JBLM and Bremerton, I'm sure you'll hear all kinds of good advice!  Or be able to share some good advice!

  • Curtis BidwellPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2014 · 777 posts · 744 votes
    11y

    it's month-end move out day, but I will definitely schedule this in.  I had to miss the last one and was really bummed.  Looking forward to it!  

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hi @Curtis Bidwell, we look forward to meeting you! It's gonna be a great turnout and  great opportunity to meet your fellow BP investors.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    I'll be there! :) 

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 90 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    I joined the meetup group, but not 100% sure yet if I'll be able to make it to this one.  Thanks for putting this together, I look forward to meeting everyone (eventually)!

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hey @Ben Lukes...Thanks for joining the meetup group and we hope you can make it Monday. If not, we will be having meetings every month, so I'm sure you'll be able to get to one of them.

    @Brandon Turner, Glad you can make it, look forward to seeing you again!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.