MeetUps - Little Rock, AR

7 Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

@Mikai Jackson

Welcome to the bp community. This a great resource. Dive into the podcasts and webinars. Also please join us at the local Real Estate Investors Association (REIA).

You can find us here: www.carreia.com

Our next meeting is

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Time: 7:00 PM

Tell us about yourself and what your current goals are in real estate.

Hello All,

I am new to BP and am an investor in the Little Rock area. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Can you please recommend a good investor friendly real estate agent? Also, can you give some recommendations for a quality property manager?

Thank you,

Josiah Smelser

Originally posted by @J Smelser :

Hello All,

I am new to BP and am an investor in the Little Rock area. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Can you please recommend a good investor friendly real estate agent? Also, can you give some recommendations for a quality property manager?

Thank you,

Josiah Smelser

My friend @LaTashia Rose is another great investor agent in Central AR.

Hello @J Smelser

Welcome to BP and hope to see you at a future CARREIA meetings. I am a local wholesaler who brings other investors deals that meets their criteria. Feel free to inbox me with what type of investing you're interested in and what the criteria is that you are looking for when purchasing. 

Cheers